Thursday, January 19, 2012

Gratitude

Remember that 'depression' thing?

Surprised by how long it took me to get around to that 'gratitude' thing?

...okay, so sometimes it takes me a little bit to catch on.


  • So I've got this kitten. Who's almost a cat, these days. And oh, she loves me.

  • I get to see my nephew ALL THE TIME.

  • Free rent. And utilities. Also the fact that it's been almost two months and my mother and I still haven't killed each other.

  • Did I mention the cats? I take Loiosh to my mom's store once a week to help keep an eye on Riley. And he puts up with it.

  • There's a laundry room right in the house. No laundromats!

  • I've gotten some truly awesome sewing projects done (about which more later).

  • Getting back in touch with old friends. A lot of them. Like, zillions.

  • Also, best nephew ever.

  • My whole family is right the heck here. RIGHT HERE.

  • Weekends at the cabin in the mountains.

  • Sometimes my mom cooks, and I don't have to.

  • Also, she really likes my cooking.

So yeah...it'll do. It'll do.

2 comments: